Learn How to Use Weekly Options to Generate Income and to Enhance Your Longer Term Option Trades
Weekly Options are very popular comprising approximately 25% of the CBOE's average daily option volume. Combined with the new Option Shorties, weekly options have introduced new ways to trade options.
Tony explores these new trading opportunities in Weekly Options with an in-depth, hands-on, approach to teaching. Tony teaches ideas and concepts first, then shows you how to implement them. Tony has live trades on that he dissects with you. These aren't live paper trades like other educators like to use, but Tony's personal cash on the line.
Here's What You'll Learn
- What symbols to trade - Not all symbols are suitable for weekly option trading. Tony shows you which ones to use.
- Option Greeks - Which Greeks effect Weekly Options the most in Low Volatility or High Volatility?
- Weekly Option Pricing - Know when Weekly Options are at a good price and when they aren't.
- Settlement - Should you take Weekly Options into settlement? What are the risks if you do?
- Being picky - When should you be picky about prices? How much should you give up when starting a trade?
- Buying Insurance - Should you buy extra longs in the front week for insurance? There is one exception to this answer that you should know about.
- Option strategies - Tony shows you how to combine weekly options with many different option strategies, including:
- Iron Condors and Short Strangles
- Calendar Spreads and Diagonal Spreads (the time traveler)
- Directional trading
- Automatic Trades - Tony has "automatic trades" that have specific rules to enter, adjust and exit the trade.
- Two classes each week - Classes are Tuesdays at 6:00 pm Eastern and Thursdays at 6:00 pm Eastern.
- Classes are recorded - All classes are recorded. You can access all previous recordings of the class and the current class recordings indefinitely.
Spanish Version is Available Now
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer - Forex, futures, stock, and options trading is not appropriate for everyone. There is a substantial risk of loss associated with trading these markets. Losses can and will occur. No system or methodology has ever been developed that can guarantee profits or ensure freedom from losses. No representation or implication is being made that using the Options Trading Room or Option Elements training will generate profits or ensure freedom from losses.
The Options Trading Room has two live trading accounts. A $50,000 account and a $125,000 account. Tony Sizemore places live trades in these live accounts. You are being given the opportunity to watch a professional trader trade live trades in his personal account. You are responsible for any trading decisions you make. Tony is not recommending any specific trade to you as he does not know your personal financial situation and Tony Sizemore is not a registered investment advisor. Please seek the advice of a registered professional advisor if you need specific recommendations for your personal situation.
Tony Sizemore teaches option trading concepts during the Options Trading Room and other classes and mentoring. Tony may do hypothetical testing and trades solely for the purpose of education and research. They are NOT trade recommendations. Option Elements is solely an option education firm. We do NOT recommend placing any trades. You must do your own research and make your own trading decisions.
HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.